DANCE STUDIO ADVISORY GROUP
One of the hardest parts of the COVID-19 crisis has been the impact on dance studios across the state, large and small. The impact for young people and adult participation in dance is still unfolding. In response, Ausdance NSW is consults with Dance Studio owners regularly in check-in meetings. We are also putting together an Ausdance NSW standing committee to strengthen the link between Ausdance NSW and the private dance training industry
The main objectives for the standing committee will be:
- Work with Ausdance NSW to understand and advise on issues affecting dance studios in NSW
- Advocate to all levels of government on behalf of dance studio owners, students and teaching artists, including, for example, data analysis, writing letters and contributing to publicity and marketing campaigns
- Be a strong voice for the dance studio community and its role in the broader dance sector
- Be committed to principles of inclusion and cultural diversity
- Provide reasonable, manageable and practical advice on behalf of the dance studio sector to Ausdance NSW
If you have any issues or points of discussion to raise with Ausdance NSW and the Dance Studio Advisory Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Dance Class Teaching Resources
Small Business Financial Support Service NSW
Ausdance NSW is the key support & advocacy body, for the creation, presentation and practice of dance in NSW.
Ausdance NSW is part of the Ausdance National Network.
Ausdance acknowledges and respects the Traditional Custodians of the Lands on which we work and dance and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging.
10 Hickson Road, Level 3, Arts Exchange Buliding, The Rocks, Sydney 2000
02 9256 4800
ABN 36 824 207 095